United States, Georgia, AtlantaPatterson Flynn
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company of many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of our floorcovering brand, Patterson Flynn.
Patterson Flynn, the rug and carpet atelier, is the ultimate destination for tantalizing products with irrefutable style, premium decorator staples that are the best of their kind, and unparalleled service that is accountable and unconditional.
We are seeking a Regional Manager for our South East region which will be based in Atlanta, GA and serves our clients in the region. This person will travel up to 20% to our other two showrooms in the region located in Dallas, TX and Dania, FL.
- Support team growth and development through sales goals and performance feedback
- Create and execute business development strategies for the entire region
- Cultivate relationships that convert to sales within the design communities of the region
- Motivate the team with clear and effective communication to achieve sales targets and drive territory growth
- Identify new revenue streams and maximize the potential of current streams
- Analyze KPIs and key metrics to predict achievements and improvements of individual team members and the region
- Uphold Patterson Flynn values and maintain an innovative, collaborative, results driven culture within your territory.
- Managed multiple employees with the expertise to coach, teach, train, and motivate people towards a common goal
- Proficient in tracking the sales metrics of a team, creating marketing strategies to achieve goals, and assessing individual sales performance.
- Entrepreneurial minded and competitively driven with the strategy to expand a client base and grow existing accounts
- Problem solving capabilities that allow for leadership in an innovative and rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to establish, orchestrate, and execute a multi-brand account strategy in the interior design market
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.