United States, Illinois, ChicagoPatterson Flynn
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a
technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for
excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges
convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F.
Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our
portfolio. This role is part of Patterson Flynn.
As a bespoke floorcovering boutique, Patterson Flynn creates one-of-a-kind rugs and carpets that exude luxury and fine design. Patterson Flynn currently maintains 9 showrooms across the United States.
Our Patterson Flynn, Chicago location is seeking an energetic Showroom Sales Assistant to join our team.
- Provide support for showroom requests, projects and clients in the showroom
- Assist sales team in the showroom and team members who are working remotely
- Help with both custom and broadloom quotes – maintenance and follow up of quotes, stock checks, orders
- Consistent follow through with mills once orders have been placed
- Handle client sample requests, both over the phone and in person
- Communicate with customer service department on status of samples and orders
- Assist clients over the phone and on the showroom floor by providing guidance and product information, as needed
- Place memo order for clients
- Keep samples in order and ship to clients/other showrooms as needed
- Organize and take inventory of existing product
- Deliver the best possible customer service while enhancing the PF mission to offer the highest quality product and service standards in the luxury market
- Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of interior design and current PF collections
- Assist with managing Instagram/Social Media and client outreach
- 1-2 years of experience working in a retail or showroom environment
- The ability to multitask and be proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to do some lifting
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.