United States, Florida, DaniaPatterson Flynn
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a
technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for
excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges
convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F.
Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our
portfolio. This role is part of Patterson Flynn.
As a bespoke floorcovering boutique, Patterson Flynn creates one-of-a-kind rugs and carpets that exude luxury and fine design. Patterson Flynn currently maintains 9 showrooms across the United States.
Our Patterson Flynn, Florida location is seeking an energetic Showroom Sales Assistant to join our team.
- Provide support for showroom requests, projects and clients in the showroom
- Assist sales team in the showroom and team members who are working remotely
- Help with both custom and broadloom quotes – maintenance and follow up of quotes, stock checks, orders
- Consistent follow through with mills once orders have been placed
- Handle client sample requests, both over the phone and in person
- Communicate with customer service department on status of samples and orders
- Assist clients over the phone and on the showroom floor by providing guidance and product information, as needed
- Place memo order for clients
- Keep samples in order and ship to clients/other showrooms as needed
- Organize and take inventory of existing product
- Deliver the best possible customer service while enhancing the PF mission to offer the highest quality product and service standards in the luxury market
- Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of interior design and current PF collections
- Assist with managing Instagram/Social Media and client outreach
- 1-2 years of experience working in a retail or showroom environment
- The ability to multitask and be proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to do some lifting
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude