Showroom Sales Representative
United States, North Carolina, CharlotteSchumacher
Showroom Sales Representative (Schumacher North America)
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are as equally passionate about being a style leader as we are about being on the forefront of technology, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design has the ability to transform our lives: It can challenge convention, bring a unique point of view into the world, and it leaves a lasting mark.
F. Schumacher & Co., also know as FSCO, is the parent company of many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company. Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wall coverings, trims, furniture, and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad but they are united by a passion for design, a thirst for what’s next, an appreciation for what’s come before, and a drive to make things with enormous care and attention to detail. Schumacher has a myriad of showrooms in the United States and internationally, as well as a best-in-class website.
The Showroom Sales Representative will be responsible for selling high-end fabric, wall covering, and furniture lines within the showroom as well as specific sales support functions. As a part of the inside sales team, this person will reinforce brand positioning within the marketplace and provide key service for accounts within the Charlotte, North Carolina territory. The Showroom Sales Representative plays a crucial role in our goal of beautiful selling to a community and is the face of the client experience.
- Establish the Schumacher brand and presence in Scottsdale and the surrounding areas
- Engage with new interior designers and maintain relationships with existing interior design clientele
- Place and follow up on customer orders; work with internal Support Teams to troubleshoot client issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Utilize client outreach, sales techniques, cross-selling, and sales reports to develop and implement a sales strategy and help reach the overall sales goal.
- Keep showroom accounts up-to-date on new product and offerings through a targeted outreach strategy.
- Partner with clients to explore and identify all needs within each project.
- Expand your working knowledge of our Schumacher collections to become a trusted expert through product knowledge
- Build a strong customer following and fellowship through consistent delivery of the highest quality product and client service.
- Utilize and expand Schumacher’s presence through online and digital channels (social media, etc.).
- Partner closely with a Schumacher Account Executive to ensure client and sales success.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and follow-through skills
- Exceptional selling skills and the ability to manage client expectations
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Great phone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A goal-oriented, team player with a positive attitude
- Passionate about delivering an amazing experience for each client
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change, and wear many “hats”
- Ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.