RemoteUnited States, New York, New YorkF Schumacher & Co.
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company.
F. Schumacher & Co., America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wallcovering, floorcovering, and furnishings is seeking a Systems Administrator
This is a REMOTE role performing the following:
- Monitor, diagnose, resolve and document issues timely and correctly.
- Manage domain names and SSL certificates for secure server communication.
- Keep servers up to date with latest security patches for both operating system and installed software.
- Maintain Virtual server environment, Azure. Build and update host and guest servers.
- Continuously improve IT Infrastructure
- Collaborate with Biz Ops team on cross functional projects
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or Computer Security
- 5 years’ experience working in IT related field
- Proficient in CLI (Powershell / CMD)
- Familiar with RMM tools, cloud backups and Automated Solutions
- Expert Azure Portal and Windows Server
- Experience with Active directory, SharePoint, Group Policies and Security
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and
equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability,
genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship,
pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable
national, federal, state or local law.
5 weeks PTO | Profit Sharing |Hybrid Role | Flex Hours | Health Vision & Dental | 401(k) Plan