United States, Texas, DallasPatterson Flynn
Account Manager – Patterson Flynn Dallas
Since F. Schumacher & Co. was founded in 1889, our family-owned design house has been synonymous with style, taste and innovation—and always ahead of the pack.
We’re driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark.
We champion individual style and the collective practice of transformational interior design. We create it. We supply it. We support it. We celebrate it. We also partner with the most brilliant trendsetters in design and fashion to advance it. And we want to bring it to as many people and into as many homes as possible.
Our floorcovering brand Patterson Flynn is seeking a highly motivated, professional, design savvy Account Manager for Atlanta trade -only showroom.
- Generate sales for the Patterson Flynn brand through relationship building.
- Identify new accounts and establish new relationships with key decision makers.
- Strategically develop and grow new and existing business in the market.
- Assist in day-to-day showroom operations, including client interactions, showroom organization, product and materials inventory management.
- Align with sales marketing strategies to properly target accounts and capitalize on opportunities.
- Manage individual client book.
- Utilize and expand PF’s presence through online and digital channels (social media, etc.)
- Place and follow-up on customer orders.
- Effectively manage sales cycles while providing clients with a flawless service.
- Represent the luxury brand by providing the best possible customer service to offer the highest quality product and service.
- Ability to set and achieve sales goals by activating accounts and maintaining relationships.
- Ability to think creatively to build account level sales as well as strategically develop new business in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in project management and working with long sales cycles
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial mindset in order to expand client book and grow current accounts.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about luxury interior design industry.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proven ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts.
- Technologically savvy and able to work on existing digital platforms and systems
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.