United States, Virginia, RichmondSchumacher Sales
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark.
F. Schumacher & Co., also know as FSCO, is the parent company of many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company.
Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wall coverings, trims, furniture and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad, but they are united by a passion for design, a thirst for what is next, an appreciation for what’s come before, a drive to make our products with enormous care and attention for detail. Schumacher has myriad showrooms in the United States and nationally, as well as a best-in-class website.
F. Schumacher & Co is seeking a seasoned Account Executive. The successful professional will exercise a strategic multi-brand and commodity sales strategy. The position will be responsible for selling high-end fabric, wall covering & furniture lines as well as product and sampling assortments to accounts within the territory.
As a part of the outside sales team, the Account Executive will reinforce brand positioning within the marketplace and provide key service for accounts within the territory. This candidate will ideally be residing in the Richmond Virginia area, with expected travel in the Virginia area.
- Exhibit product expertise and the ability to advise clients on all parts of their project.
- Inspire customers with new ideas, schemes, install shots, and brand marketing.
- Present line shows to clients in an exciting, well thought out fashion tailored to their own needs and style.
- Always provide the best possible customer service while enhancing the Schumacher mission to offer the highest quality product and service standards in the luxury market.
- Maximize sales of all luxury brands and product categories in the geographic territory including fabric, wall covering and furniture.
- Strategically establish, develop, and grow existing and new business in the residential market.
- Analyze the territory and identify growth opportunities for existing and new accounts.
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of all product categories, including pricing, industry competition and trends.
- Prepare comprehensive proposals specific to the client-customer needs for successful closure.
- Leverage the Schumacher sales and reporting tools to manage client order status and increase territory sales.
- Seek and develop new business opportunities through trade affiliations, industry functions such as market, line showings, mailing, trade publications, social and professional networking.
- Utilize and expand Schumacher’s presence through online and digital channels; utilize social media to expand brand presence and client reach.
- Collaborate with the showroom team to maximize sales across all product categories to achieve individual and team sales goals
- Ability to establish and execute a multi-brand account strategy in the interior design market.
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals through active collaboration and ability to influence the sale.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts and building trusting and mutually successful client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively in order to build account level sales as well as strategically develop new business in a rapidly changing environment.
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial mindset in order to expand client base and grow existing accounts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and adapt to change.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills; high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Dependable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Proven ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts.
- Basic knowledge and proficiency of Instagram and using social media.
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.