United States, Florida, DaniaPatterson Flynn
Account Manager – Patterson Flynn – Dania Florida
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company of many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of our floorcovering brand, Patterson Flynn.
Patterson Flynn, the rug and carpet atelier, is the ultimate destination for tantalizing products with irrefutable style, premium decorator staples that are the best of their kind, and unparalleled service that is accountable and unconditional.
Our floorcovering brand Patterson Flynn is seeking a highly motivated, professional, design savvy Account Manager for our Florida trade -only showroom.
- Generate sales for the Patterson Flynn brand through relationship building.
- Identify new accounts and establish new relationships with key decision makers.
- Strategically develop and grow new and existing business in the market.
- Assist in day-to-day showroom operations, including client interactions, showroom organization, product and materials inventory management.
- Align with sales marketing strategies to properly target accounts and capitalize on opportunities.
- Manage individual client book.
- Utilize and expand PF’s presence through online and digital channels (social media, etc.)
- Place and follow-up on customer orders.
- Effectively manage sales cycles while providing clients with a flawless service.
- Represent the luxury brand by providing the best possible customer service to offer the highest quality product and service.
- Ability to set and achieve sales goals by activating accounts and maintaining relationships.
- Ability to think creatively to build account level sales as well as strategically develop new business in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in project management and working with long sales cycles
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial mindset in order to expand client book and grow current accounts.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about luxury interior design industry.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proven ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts.
- Technologically savvy and able to work on existing digital platforms and systems
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.