Accounts Receivable Lead
United States, New York, New YorkFSCO Headquarters
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark.
F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company of many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company. Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wall coverings, trims, furniture, and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad, but they are united by a passion for design, a thirst for what is next, an appreciation for what’s come before, a drive to make our products with enormous care and attention for detail. Schumacher has myriad showrooms in the United States and nationally, as well as a best-in-class website.
Our Accounts Receivable team is looking for an ambitious team lead that thrives in an ever-changing atmosphere. We promote a work environment that encourages the team lead to be innovative, forward thinking, and creative in how they drive results with the newly restructured AR team. We are excited to gain a Lead who is motivated for success in a fast-paced company experiencing high trajectory growth.
- Serve as primary liaison in regard to collections and accounts receivable
- Ensure receivables & collections activities are complete and timely
- Month-end and other periodic reconciliation analysis and reporting
- Monitor AR aging targets
- Reduce collection cycle times (DSO) where possible
- Resolution of escalated customer calls and complaints
- Ability to motivate team to produce quality deliverables within deadlines and multi-task on several projects
- Special projects and tasks as directed
- 2 + years of experience in collections and/or accounts receivable
- Ability to apply best accounts receivable practices
- Flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Experience and ambition to lead a team
- Interest in streamlining processes and seeking for increased efficiency
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.