AE- Sales Partnerships
United States, New York, New YorkFSCO Headquarters
- Discover new e-sellers and boutique retailers who align with Schumacher’s brand and aesthetic.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with assigned digital marketplaces and stockists.
- Present Schumacher products in a prepared and engaging manner, tailored to the client’s needs and style. Categories include fabric, wallcovering, furniture, rugs, and home décor accessories.
- Analyze the digital landscape to identify and develop growth opportunities for new and existing sales partnerships.
- Increase Schumacher’s online presence by maintaining and growing product assortment across assigned digital marketplaces.
- Manage listings and orders of all product categories on assigned digital marketplaces.
- Generate ongoing reporting and analysis of performance, trends, etc. across all digital marketplaces.
- Represent the Schumacher brand by providing the best possible customer service while enhancing the Schumacher mission to offer the highest quality product and service standards in the luxury market online.
- Collaborate with multiple Schumacher departments & team(s) to maximize online sales across all product categories to achieve individual and team goals.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships remotely.
- Ability to aggressively pursue premium online and offline retailers to partner with our brand.
- Should have experience in premium home décor sales and knowledge of current trends.
- Must be able to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Time management is key to success in this role.
- Knowledge and/or enthusiasm about e-commerce, luxury home décor, or the overall digital landscape, with 1-2 years of experience.
- Familiarity with online management software for e-commerce, sales and/or merchandising is a huge plus.
- Entrepreneur at heart, competitive drive, strategic and growth-minded thinker, able to thrive in a startup environment.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence in providing the best consumer experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and reprioritize as the business needs require.
- High level of ownership, accountability, and self-initiative.
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, exceptional follow-through skills and true attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism.
- BS / BA degree in digital growth, interior design, and or related field from an accredited college.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
Your wellbeing is our top priority. Our benefits and total compensation are designed for the whole person, caring for both you and your family.
- Competitive Salary
- Corporate Annual Profit Sharing
- 401K Plan
- Dental Coverage
- Medical Coverage
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 25 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Company Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- AFLAC Plans (Accident and Critical Illness Plans)
- Pet Insurance
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Parental Medical Leave
- Child Bonding Leave
- Employee Discount