Application Support Specialist
United States, New York, New YorkFSCO Headquarters
Application Support Specialist
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company.
F. Schumacher & Co., America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wallcovering, floorcovering, and furnishings is seeking an Application Support Specialist responsible for supporting the Application Library. This is an exciting and highly visible position that plays an important role in supporting the company’s success. The right Application Support Specialist is a quick learner who is open to change and resourceful in finding solutions.
This position will work within the Enterprise Systems team. They will have the autonomy to solve difficult business problems through technology. The Candidate should have strong communication skills and be comfortable working with all levels of stakeholders within the company. This is a HYBRID role performing the following:
- Participate in the administration, configuration and daily support of the Enterprise System performing route cause analysis and troubleshooting issues reported by end users to provide quick resolutions
- Perform application support, troubleshooting complex issue and escalating as needed to vendors or team members
- Triage and Dispatch issues using a help desk ticketing system
- Develop and Maintain end user and technical documentation
- Low code scripting using .net, C# and SQL
- Bring forward suggestions for improvements of systems, network, applications strategy and execution
- Perform scheduled routine system maintenance
- Continuously develop system expertise
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in application and systems support
- 2+ years of experience with programming languages; .net, SQL and C#
- 2+ years of experience working with Enterprise Software preferably SaaS solutions (WMS, ERP, EMR, CRM)
- Experience with Dynamics GP and/or Salespad a plus
- Critical thinking; organization and prioritization of tasks. Ability to manage multiple projects at once with competing deadlines
- Flexible work schedule, including availability after hours including some holidays and weekends
5 weeks PTO | Profit Sharing |Hybrid Role | Flex Hours | Health Vision & Dental | 401(k) Plan
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.