Associate Director of Strategic Insights
United States, New York, New YorkF Schumacher & Co.
F. Schumacher & Co. is an innovative design company that is disrupting the $150 billion-dollar global interior design industry and growing double digits year in and year out. With over 500+ employees and growing, we are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. We are dedicated to the mission of helping our customers “celebrate the feeling of home”. Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wallcoverings, trims, furniture, and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad and encompasses many styles but is united by a commitment to luxury. Schumacher is a globally recognized company with a myriad of physical locations both domestically and internationally.
While we are proud of our storied heritage (we were founded in 1889!), we approach each day ready to innovate and push boundaries. Work at Schumacher is the best of all worlds: the risk taking and entrepreneurialism of a fast-growth start-up with the benefits of a recognized brand and resources!
Our company core values, reflect this energy and are infused into all that we do:
- Preserve The Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Take Ownership & Accountability
- Be Solutions-Oriented
- Demonstrate Courage
- Practice Adaptability
- Embrace Collaboration
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
· Work directly with the CEO and COO to drive strategic business insights and support execution against identified opportunities and priorities
· Lead a team of data analysts to develop critical business insights across the sales funnel, working with data across sales, products, categories, customers, operations, and company financials
· Communicate data insights with intuitive reporting and dashboards to key stakeholders
· Pilot and roll-out strategic initiatives such as optimizing sales team operating models and supercharging regional penetration
· Collaborate with systems engineers to ensure underlying data architecture aligns with the business’s strategic visibility needs
· Accelerate your career progression, with clear opportunities for advancement and mentorship
· Report directly to the COO, a former senior manager at Bain NY who is highly invested in your professional development
· Minimum of 2-3 years of prior experience, preferably at a top-tier consulting firm and/or in a strategy, growth or operational role
· Highly motivated self-starter who can work with a sense of urgency, accuracy, attention to detail, teamwork and collaboration
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ability to manipulate large data sets
· Ability to distill key insights from analyses and relay verbal and written information concisely and effectively
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Supervisory experience preferred
Join us and help us to celebrate the feeling of home the world over!