Designer Relations Coordinator
United States, New York, New YorkFreddie
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio. This role is for Freddie.
Freddie is a new interior designer focused network sitting under the F. Schumacher & Co. umbrella (which includes Schumacher, Patterson Flynn Martin, and Frederic Magazine). Freddie’s goal is to empower and champion the interior design community by providing them a platform to connect, collaborate, and learn. Freddie’s ambitions will be realized through a digital-first strategy to ease traditional pain points and connect them with potential clients, partners, and our larger homeowner community. Although Freddie is a startup, it possesses the strength and resources of its parent company and seeks individuals who are confident and able to work closely and across teams.
In building its team, Freddie is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and highly communicative Member Success Coordinator that has a passion for the interior design market and connecting with people. This role requires the ability to work closely and cross-functionally with team members, and to be flexible, curious and tenacious.
This is a highly visible position that plays an important role in supporting the company’s success.
- Communicate daily with members of the Freddie marketplace which consists of interior designers and home enthusiasts.
- Assist members with onboarding onto the platform.
- Manage, monitor, track, and ensure every customer experience request gets answered successfully, timely and accurately.
- Manage the inbox to Press & Partnership and Customer service email addresses.
- Deliver requested reports to key stakeholders based on inbound commonly asked questions (i.e., daily KPI report, etc.)
- Communicate with various departments / teams regarding inquiries including any technical difficulties/bugs, editorial requests, etc.
- Support with events via digital or small intimate gatherings in the future.
- Develop and maintain process documents, flagging operational inefficiencies to the Performance Marketing Manager.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated passion for excellence in providing the best customer experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Proficiency in MS Office (including Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and change direction based on business needs
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Action oriented and enjoys working hard/smart
- A team player, cooperative, a person who easily gains trust and supports peers
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and lead in a productive manner within a fast-paced environment
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.