General Warehouse Associate
United States, South Carolina, Fort MillThe HUB
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio.
Our Hub, located in Fort Mill is seeking Warehouse Helpers. This person will be responsible for assisting with picking and packing orders in the distribution center.
Mothers, retirees, and veterans are encouraged to apply and work flexible hours.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Pack and ship orders with proper labels and is the appearance of a high-end product
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Perform repetitive movements
- Requires standing for extended periods of time.
- Inspect all fabric
- Must take special care of packing by
- Pre-making boxes for packing
- If order has multi-lines, collect them until you have all cuts before shipping order
- Able to access the facility in Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday with potential for Overtime on Saturdays
- Comfortable being on your feet
- Computer Competency
- Multi-tasker with impeccable organizational skills
- Have a no project is to big mindset
- Work well with a team
- Always on time for work and have good attendance
FSCO champions individual style and the collective practice of transformational interior design. We create it. We supply it. We celebrate it. We also partner with the most brilliant trendsetters in design and fashion to advance it. And we want to bring it to as many people and into as many homes as possible.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 130-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. To continue our success, we are always looking for talented people to add to our team.
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare benefits including dental and vision
- Work Life Balance
- Generous PTO
- Holidays, in addition to PTO
- Long term Disability (LTD)
- Life Insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.