United States, South Carolina, Fort MillPatterson Flynn
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F.
Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of our brand Patterson Flynn, which a bespoke floorcovering boutique. Patterson Flynn creates one-of-a-kind rugs and carpets that exude luxury and fine design. PF currently maintains 9 showrooms across the United States.
Our Hub, located in Fort Mill is seeking Warehouse Helpers. This person will be responsible for assisting with picking and packing orders in the distribution center.
Mothers, retirees, and veterans are encouraged to apply and work flexible hours.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Pack and ship orders with proper labels and is the appearance of a high-end product
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Perform repetitive movements
- Sample Labeling
- Inputting inventory on to excel
- Organizing samples by design
- Organizing marketing materials
- Shipping out packages via UPS
- Unloading freight trucks
- Comfortable being on your feet
- Computer Competency
- Multi-tasker with impeccable organizational skills
- Have a no project is to big mindset
- Work well with a team
- Always on time for work and have good attendance
- Hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday with potential for Overtime on Saturdays
- Able to access the facility in Fort Mill, South Carolina
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.