United States, New York, New YorkFSCO Headquarters
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company.
Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wallcoverings, trims, furniture, and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad, but they are united by a passion for design, a thirst for what is next, an appreciation for what’s come before, a drive to make our products with enormous care and attention for detail. Schumacher has myriad showrooms in the United States and nationally, as well as a best-in-class website.
Our Procurement / SCP team is looking for an ambitious self-starter that will help fuel our growth!
- Issue purchase orders within given timeframes based on demand, provide all PO’s with backup documents for review and approval.
- Communicate with suppliers, freight partners, our fulfilment center to ensure on-time delivery.
- Inform PO status/delay/etc., information to stakeholders.
- Track price increases received from vendors, maintain up to date and accurate pricing in the repository document , and inform leadership of any and all price increases within the week received.
- Be liaison with assigned vendors to ensure accurate communication of product specs and requirements.
- Ensure all PO’s in system are up to date
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in purchasing of physical products. Experience in fabrics purchasing is preferred but not required.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with solutions to ever-changing business needs and competing priorities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to execute daily tasks quickly and error-free
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.