United States, California, Los AngelesSchumacher Sales
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company.
Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wallcoverings, trims, furniture, and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad, but they are united by a passion for design, a thirst for what is next, an appreciation for what’s come before, a drive to make our products with enormous care and attention for detail. Schumacher has myriad showrooms in the United States and nationally, as well as a best-in-class website.
Our Schumacher North America Sales Team is seeking a Sales Manager for our Los Angeles California Team.
OUR SCHUNA SALES TEAM VALUES
- Demonstrate Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Be Solutions-Oriented
- Take Ownership & Accountability
- Display Courage
- Practice Adaptability
- Embrace Collaboration
YOUR CORE FOCUS AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
Sales Strategy and Management
- Work with Managing Director and team members to maximize monthly sales for our retail boutique and trade business.
- Collaborate with Managing Director to plan and implement regional sales strategy.
- Create and manage regional Sales initiatives to drive Sales growth.
- Work with Managing Director to identify potential opportunities and issues within the market. and strategized solutions to capture and protect future business.
- Oversee Daily Operations for retail boutique.
- Monitor and order inventory for retail boutique.
- Ensure POS for retail boutique is current with customer data and inventory.
- Work with Managing Director as key point of contact for retail boutique.
Client Relationship Management
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, management, staff, and the community.
- Help navigate client escalations and resolution.
Strategic Business Development
- Help coordinate, organize, and participate in company and community events that evangelize the Schumacher Brand.
Regional Sales Team Support
- Monitor progress towards monthly sales goals and team objectives— tracking Sales Funnel metrics and KPIs.
- Track record of highly successful Sales performance.
- Knowledgeable and/or enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry.
- Organized, attentive to detail, and excellent at managing your time.
- Efficient and work with a sense of urgency.
- Adept at identifying growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative teammate.
Benefits, Perks, and Incentives
Your well-being is our top priority. Our benefits and total compensation are designed for the whole person, caring for both you and your family.
- Competitive Salary
- Corporate Annual Profit Sharing
- 401K Plan
- Dental Coverage
- Medical Coverage
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 25 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Company Holidays
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- AFLAC Plans (Accident and Critical Illness Plans)
- Pet Insurance
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Parental Medical Leave
- Child Bonding Leave
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.