Showroom Sales Representative
United States, Massachusetts, BostonSchumacher
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company.
Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wallcoverings, trims, furniture and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad, but they are united by a passion for design, a thirst for what is next, an appreciation for what’s come before, a drive to make our products with enormous care and attention for detail. Schumacher has myriad showrooms in the United States and nationally, as well as a best-in-class website.
F. Schumacher & Co is seeking an enthusiastic Showroom Sales Representative for the Schumacher brand in our New England Territory.
- Generate sales of all product categories to help achieve the overall sales goal
- Keep showroom accounts up-to-date on new product and offerings through targeted mailings, telephone calls, emails, etc.
- Place and follow up on customer orders
- Perform routine showroom maintenance responsibilities as designated such as merchandising, inventory, sample maintenance, etc.
- Provide the best possible customer service while enhancing the Schumacher mission to offer the highest quality product and service standards in the luxury market
- Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of interior design and current Schumacher collections.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A goal-oriented, team player
- A positive attitude
- Ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.