Showroom Sales Representative
United States, Colorado, DenverSchumacher
F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark. F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company.
Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wallcoverings, trims, furniture, and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad, but they are united by a passion for design, a thirst for what is next, an appreciation for what’s come before, a drive to make our products with enormous care and attention for detail. Schumacher has myriad showrooms in the United States and nationally, as well as a best-in-class website.
Our Rocky Mountain Region is seeking a Showroom Sales Representative based in Denver, Colorado.
- Grow the Schumacher brand in Denver and the Rocky Mountain Region by providing the best possible customer service standards in the luxury textile market
- Engage with new interior designers and maintain relationships with existing interior design clientele
- Place and follow up on customer orders; work with internal Support Teams to troubleshoot client issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Utilize client outreach, sales techniques, cross-selling, and sales reports to develop and implement a sales strategy and help reach the overall sales goal
- Keep showroom accounts up-to-date on new product and offerings through a targeted outreach strategy
- Partner with clients to explore and identify all needs within each project
- Expand your working knowledge of our Schumacher collections to become a trusted expert through product knowledge
- Build a strong customer following and fellowship through consistent delivery of the highest quality product and client service
- Utilize and expand Schumacher’s presence through online and digital channels (social media, etc.)
- Partner closely with a Schumacher Account Executive to ensure client and sales success
- Perform routine showroom maintenance responsibilities as designated such as merchandising, inventory, sample maintenance, etc
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and follow-through skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change, and wear many “hats”
- Exceptional selling skills and the ability to manage client expectations
- A goal-oriented, team player with a positive attitude
- Passionate about delivering an amazing experience for each client
- Great phone skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.