Warehouse Distribution Center Associate
Los Angeles, California, United StatesBackdrop
Backdrop is The New Way to Paint. Curated colors, 12x12 adhesive color swatches, high-quality supplies, all shipped in 1-2 business days. With an award-winning brand, a superior product, simplified customer experience, and the best team, Backdrop is leading the way to remake the $30B/yr architectural paint market for the next generation of consumers.
We're also leading the way as a role model in our category. Through our partnership with the International Rescue Committee (IRC), a portion of each sale goes to support displaced refugee families. We're also the first Climate Neutral Certified paint company and all our paints are low VOC Green Wise certified.
Backdrop is part of the F Schumacher Co family of brands.
- 2019 Dieline Packaging Design Award
- 2019 Fast Company Innovation by Design Awards
- 2019 Core77 Design Awards; Packaging Design
- 2020 IAB Brands to watch; #6 Home category
Backdrop is looking for a Distribution Associate to work with the Warehouse Team and ensure timely fulfillment of orders. You will be a critical part of a growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure timely fulfillment of orders
- Receive, Pick, Pack, Ship, Put-away and Process Returns
- Organize warehouse locations and perform consolidation, cycle counts and physical inventory as needed
- Maintain and upkeep of all company assets to include machines, computers and printers, etc…
- System support for multiple business platforms (ERP, Ship Station, FedEx, Others)
- Administrative duties apply - email / record keeping / document creation
- Inventory lead and or support
- Flexible to perform other duties as assigned
- A motivated person with strong organizational and communication skills
- A self-starter with a hunger to grow and learn
- Detail and results oriented
- Has creative problem solving abilities
- Comfortable with reports generation and system use
- Can lift up to 50 lbs. and work on their feet for up to 8 - 10 hours a day (if needed)
- Available to work split shifts (PM) and or weekends as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred
- Prior logistics and or warehouse experience desired
- Prior systems experience desired - WMS, ERP, Scanner, Ship Station
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.